Financial / Rates
Medicare will cover skilled care only if all of the following are true:
- You have Medicare Part A* (Hospital Insurance) and have days left in your benefit period.
- You have a qualifying hospital stay. This means an inpatient hospital stay of 3 consecutive days or more. You must enter the SNF within a short period of time of leaving the hospital.
- Your doctor has ordered the services you need for SNF care, which require the skills of professional personnel such as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, etc.
- You require the skilled care on a daily basis and the services must be ones that can only be provided in a SNF on an inpatient basis.
- You need these skilled services for a medical condition that:
– was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay, or
– started while you were getting SNF care for a medical condition that was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay.
Daily rate for skilled nursing care include room and board:
- Semi & Private Rooms Bathrooms with safety features
- 24 hr. Registered Nurse coverage
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Full-time Activity Director
- Planned individual activities
- Transportation to community outings
- Special monthly parties
- Courtesy coffee
- Daily housekeeping services
- Confidential assistance with any forms of correspondence
- Voter registration
- Spacious lounge
- Courtesy newspaper in lounges
- All rooms cable ready
- Access to library materials
- Lighted parking and walkways
- Sprinkler system
- Private family room for parties
- Enclosed courtyard and patio
- Restorative nursing
- Dietician for special dietary needs
- Modified diets available
Extra services available:
(Not included in Daily Rate)
- Beautician & Barber services
- Gift Shop
- Hospice services
- Specified activity outings
- TV Cable services
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services (x-ray)